Bloomful Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4 that is responsible for generating a new biome, the wisteria forest. It is a forest populated with trees of the various colors that glycine usually has, which are pink, purple, blue and white. These trees will provide us with a new type of wood, wisteria wood, with which we can make all those objects that we can usually do with other variants of wood.
Although wisteria trees will be very abundant in the new biome that this mod adds, we can also find them, in a timely manner, in other biomes of the game, such as swamps, plains, forests and jungles. Blue glycine variants can be found in swamp biomes, while pink variants can be found in jungle biomes.
How to Install Minecraft Bloomful Mod ?
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Download Minecraft Bloomful Mod
- Double-click on the file downloaded from Forge to run the installer.
- Unzip the downloaded file from the mod.
- Paste the downloaded file the folder .minecraft/mods
- Run Minecraft. Enjoy.