Ambient Environment Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4/1.12.2 that is responsible for adding visual, or color, noise to various elements that make up the various Minecraft biomes. This means that the appearance of areas where there is vegetation will not be regular, but will become irregular in terms of color tones. In fact, this is already happening in the Bedrock version of Minecraft, but not in the Java version.
With this mod installed, the grass, water and tree leaves will have subtle color differences among themselves. This visual noise will make the world look more varied and alive than by default. In the following image we can see a comparison of the same terrain, with and without visual noise. The top image would be without the mod installed, and the bottom image, with the mod installed.
How to Install Minecraft Ambient Environment Mod ?
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Download Minecraft Ambient Environment Mod
- Double-click on the file downloaded from Forge to run the installer.
- Unzip the downloaded file from the mod.
- Paste the downloaded file the folder .minecraft/mods
- Run Minecraft. Enjoy.