Xerca Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4 that adds diverse content to the game, that is, content that does not follow a specific thematic line, but rather focuses on adding functions and content that cover various areas of the game. For example, food, especially fast food, such as hamburgers or frankfurts, desserts, such as muffins or donuts, and tea, among many other foods.
Beyond food, we can make colored cushions where we can sit. We can make hooks to attract entities or displace our character. Create hammers that when hitting the ground will cause area damage to nearby enemies. We can make knives and use weapons in both hands. New wood block designs. Decorative blocks. Confetti and confetti balls, among other things.
How to Install Minecraft Xerca Mod ?
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Download Minecraft Xerca Mod
- Double-click on the file downloaded from Forge to run the installer.
- Unzip the downloaded file from the mod.
- Paste the downloaded file the folder .minecraft/mods
- Run Minecraft. Enjoy.