Get ready for World of Wonder! A mode where you will be lost in a mystical and magical world is waiting for you.
This mod is focused on adding biomes with a more mystical and magical ability! The biomes added with this mod are as follows:
- This rare biome has giant dandelions! The stems can be used as wood. Also, dandelion feathers and dandelion leaves can only be found here.
- Dandelion-lion, located in the same biome, is renewable. It can also be used by cutting to provide a source of dandelion fluff.
- Dandelions can be tamed just like wolves. They also fight alongside you! Small flowers should be used for domestication, large flowers for breeding, and bone meal for healing.
- To enter the love mode, the lions need the flowers surrounding them. When two lions are mated, a sprout is formed in the soil. It matures after about 2 days. Thus, the baby becomes a Dandelion lion. Sprouts can also be picked up and relocated by the player.
- If you want to grow your own giant dandelion, you must make Flower Meal using some of the resources found in the fields.
- The dandelion hat is used to slow your fall. It can be created to take advantage of the parachuting properties of dandelion seeds. However, it is not very durable!
- If quark is installed, ladders, bookcases, chests and vertical boards can be used from dandelion stalks.
How to Install World of Wonder Mods
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Download Minecraft World of Wonder Mods
- Double-click on the file downloaded from Forge to run the installer.
- Unzip the downloaded file from the mod.
- Paste the downloaded file the folder .minecraft/mods
- Run Minecraft. Enjoy.