Water Erosion Mod 1.16.X/1.15.2/1.14.4/ that is responsible for adding the property of eroding the land to Minecraft water. This property will cause the water to end up giving rise to new streams and waterfalls in places where there was nothing before, creating unique landscapes and creating more dynamic and changing worlds.
With this mod installed, the water flowing over the edges of the earth blocks will eventually erode the earth blocks that are under water. When the water goes to an earthen wall, it will eventually erode the earthen wall.
The water will have the ability to erode blocks of clay, sand, earth, wrought earth, gravel, grass, and in some occasions the cobblestone. Each of these types of block will have different resistance to water erosion, although over time, all these materials can be eroded.
How to Install Minecraft Water Erosion Mod ?
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Download Minecraft Water Erosion Mod
- Double-click on the file downloaded from Forge to run the installer.
- Unzip the downloaded file from the mod.
- Paste the downloaded file the folder .minecraft/mods
- Run Minecraft. Enjoy.