Would you like to plow large wheat fields in Minecraft easily and quickly? Or would you just like to build wide roads on foot? Or struggling to find spawns or slime pieces? This mod is for you! Meet useful tools with the Useful Tools mod! You can download this mod, which will complete your building and farming needs as quickly as possible.This mod includes tools that help with the above and more.
- Provides a cutting ax for finishing wooden structures. This makes cutting trees very easy.
- You can use a grass trimmer if you are tired of the weeds growing on your lawn.
- Do you want to make big farmland? -You can create large farmlands with Dirt Tiller and Super Tiller.
- If planting takes time, you can use a Crop Planter.
- If you need to grow crops fast, you can irrigate on the way.
- Sickle harvesting is key if you don’t have time to harvest your crops one at a time.
- Whether you need to navigate places and mark roads with trails, the road builder and road maker are your tools of the trade.
- If you’re having trouble finding eggs underground, the Spawner Locator is your friend.
- Slime Locator helps you a lot if you don’t know where the slime pieces are.
- If you want to mine quickly and efficiently, you can use sledgehammers. They are fascinating and made from a variety of crafting materials.
How to Install Useful Tools Mods
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Download Minecraft Useful Tools Mods
- Double-click on the file downloaded from Forge to run the installer.
- Unzip the downloaded file from the mod.
- Paste the downloaded file the folder .minecraft/mods
- Run Minecraft. Enjoy.