Traverse 1.15.2 / 1.15.1 / 1.14.4 is a mod that is responsible for adding new biomes to Minecraft. Currently the mod adds a total of seventeen new biomes. These new biomes will not look completely different from the default biomes. In fact, the seventeen new biomes that this mod adds are all variations of the predetermined biomes.
Among all these new biomes we will find variants of desert biomes, variants of forests, variants of swamps, jungle, grasslands, hills, glaciers, cliffs and plateaus, among others. In all these new biomes we will find the same mineral and material resources as in the rest of the game’s predetermined biomes. The only differences will be found in the vegetation elements of each of the new biomes.
How to Install Minecraft Traverse Mod ?
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Download Minecraft Traverse Mod
- Double-click on the file downloaded from Forge to run the installer.
- Unzip the downloaded file from the mod.
- Paste the downloaded file the folder .minecraft/mods
- Run Minecraft. Enjoy.