Traveller’s Boots 1.15 and 1.15.1 offers us the possibility of manufacturing four new variants of boots for our character. These new boots, beyond offering protection against attacks, will bring us new functionalities related to movement, such as running much faster and jumping much higher. These boots can be repaired as they wear out.
These new variants of boots are the MK1, the MK2, MK3 and MK4. The most basic model is the MK1, while the most valuable and offering more features is the MK4. The main difference between these boots is the level of protection, or defense, that they offer to the character, the speed at which we can run and the height of the jumps that we can do.
How to Install Minecraft Traveller’s Boots Mod ?
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Download Minecraft Traveller’s Boots Mod
- Double-click on the file downloaded from Forge to run the installer.
- Unzip the downloaded file from the mod.
- Paste the downloaded file the folder .minecraft/mods
- Run Minecraft. Enjoy.