Trapcraft Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4/1.13.2 that will allow us to make a good amount of traps for animals and hostile entities. These traps will allow us to create a line of defense against enemy incursions, methods to eliminate animals, as well as several options to capture animals or hostile entities without causing them any harm.
Some of the elements that we can manufacture with this mod are traps that simulate blocks of grass, but are empty below. Bear traps, which we can use for both enemies and animals. Mannequins that will attack any hostile entity that falls within its range of action. Blocks that will emit fire if they receive a redstone signal. Fans to push entities where we want. And much more.
How to Install Minecraft Trapcraft Mod ?
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Download Minecraft Trapcraft Mod
- Double-click on the file downloaded from Forge to run the installer.
- Unzip the downloaded file from the mod.
- Paste the downloaded file the folder .minecraft/mods
- Run Minecraft. Enjoy.