ToroHealth mod is a type of damage indicators.
With ToroHealth Damage Indicators, players will now be able to see how much damage they have taken and a health bar in the top left corner for the asset in the player’s crosshair.
The ToroHealt bar displays a small image of the asset, its name, health in numerical information. When the asset takes damage, a number is displayed to the right of the bar, indicating the amount. The bar will also reanimate the entity, helping to show the fallen health.
This version of TotoHealt also includes damage particles! If you prefer not to have them, you can turn them off with the particle.show configuration.
World Health Bars
Health bars can be activated via mod configuration and used directly on the world.
How to Install ToroHealth Mods
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Download Minecraft ToroHealth Mods
- Double-click on the file downloaded from Forge to run the installer.
- Unzip the downloaded file from the mod.
- Paste the downloaded file the folder .minecraft/mods
- Run Minecraft. Enjoy.