Tool Belt 1.16.1 is a mod that will allow us to manufacture a tool belt where we can store weapons and tools for faster and more convenient access to them. When creating the tool belt it will only have two capacity boxes, but we can expand the storage capacity to a maximum of nine boxes.
Having a tool belt will allow us to win nine storage spaces, since we will not have to carry weapons or tools in the character’s inventory. To open the tool belt we will have to press the «R» key. Once inside, we just have to store the weapons and tools we want to store in the belt.
How to Install Minecraft Tool Belt Mod ?
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Download Minecraft Tool Belt Mod
- Double-click on the file downloaded from Forge to run the installer.
- Unzip the downloaded file from the mod.
- Paste the downloaded file the folder .minecraft/mods
- Run Minecraft. Enjoy.