The binaries, textures, and code for this mode are under MIT Licensing.
You can use this mode instantly in any mode package! And you don’t have to ask permission. You should also use curse /curseforge download when using the mode. Do not re-host files.
All mode packets that use Tinkers’ Construct assume responsibility for user support queries.
Only curse/curseforge official versions are supported, not custom-made jars for others. There are also no error reports for older versions of Minecraft.
Alternative Table Models
The added pattern chest also has a great resource pack with suitable table models. If that’s your job, this package is for you!
How to Start?
Tinkers Construct mode takes part in the process of putting together tools in various ways and then turning them into something else. Tools in the mod do not disappear. You also have the possibility to name the instruments as you wish. Many different materials can also be used to make the tools. All you need to get started is a few tables and a place where the molds can be placed.
Be sure to place the die crate on the part maker side. Use the Pattern Table to create the molds. Use the Part Builder to create your vehicle parts out of them. The part maker also displays information on the material used.
Part Builder with Pattern Chest
It is Tool Station where you create, modify, and repair tools like this one. It is used for digging.
The next step is to build a Foundry. So you can process metal materials and use them for tool parts. What you need is some gravel, sand, and clay.
You can also automate your smeltery. Also, some new friends have been added to this mode. This mode provides some minor improvements other than friends.
What’s Changed in This Release?
- Materials have changed. Now every material has its own characteristics.
- Some new materials have been added.
- Parts materials are always more valuable. Some features can only be achieved by using a material as a tool head.
- Parts are exchanged.
- All tools with multi-head material can be repaired.
- Tinkers Construct no longer comes with ores like copper ore, tin ore. Instead, it supports them.
- More slime island fun added.
- Disposable clay castings were added.
- Right-clicking the bucket with the drain point puts the liquid in the foundry.
- Sharpening kits have been added for all desired harvest levels.
- There are no extra modifiers anymore.
- New modifiers: Souldbound (Nether Star), Width / Height (Expander)
- Slimesling and Slime boots have been added.
- New developer GUIs have been added.
How to Install Tinkers Construct Mods
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Download Minecraft Tinkers Construct Mods
- Double-click on the file downloaded from Forge to run the installer.
- Unzip the downloaded file from the mod.
- Paste the downloaded file the folder .minecraft/mods
- Run Minecraft. Enjoy.