You can now add giant trees to your Minecraft with the Tan’s Huge Trees mod. You can make the vanilla biome more fantasy by adding giant trees, natural stuff, sky islands, giant spike and more. This mod was created in conjunction with MCreator, World Edit and Limitless Structure Blocks. Inspired by Massive Trees, Natura, Traveler’s Dream and Plant Mega Pack. However, as of installation, this mod does not need any mods.
- Raised taiga forest and extreme hill will be added.
- Reduced the density of trees in the roofed forest.
- The big tree in the forest biome has been brought into the forest biome.
- Fixed a giant swamp tree.
- Removed sky islands in the roofed jungle biome.
- Fixed stone spike model added.
- Sometimes, you can see floating trees in Minecraft.
- Added structures can create overlap.
- When the islands are created, the small holes in the sky islands overlap.
- Layers of snow and spruce trees form on the square grid, like swarms of insects on sky islands.
- Some spruce tree sky islands do not have a base block.
How to Install Tan’s Huge Trees Mods
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Download Minecraft Tan’s Huge Trees Mods
- Double-click on the file downloaded from Forge to run the installer.
- Unzip the downloaded file from the mod.
- Paste the downloaded file the folder .minecraft/mods
- Run Minecraft. Enjoy.