Spooky Armor Skin will allow you to have a new character appearance, based on one of the armor we can find in the Terraria video game.
How to install Spooky Armor Skin for Minecraft?
- Spooky Armor Skin Download
- Save the downloaded image to your desktop and rename “steve” or “alex” (depending on your character).
- Open the .minecraft / versions / 1.14.x / 1.14.x.jar file with 7-Zip, Winrar or WinZip.
- Open the assets / minecraft / textures / entity folder.
- Rename the original image of “steve” or “alex” (backup).
- Paste the image of the skin that we have downloaded into the “entity” folder.
- You can already look the same as one of Terraria’s armor!