Ruins Mod 1.15.2 (1.14.4/1.13.2/1.12.2) for Minecraft that generates structures in your worlds during generation, like what is done naturally with villages or fortresses. Each structure is defined by a model and configured to appear under specific conditions. The little extra is that you can configure everything!
However, you will not have to get your hands dirty, many structures are already included and there are still many more to come.
You can export your structures using the new Ingame model analyzer or MCEDIT .
FEATURES OF THE MOD
- This mod adds a breath of fresh air and adds interest to the adventure mode by incorporating tons of randomly generated structures like houses, temples and even castles in the sky.
- The amount of ruins available with this mod is incredible. Each structure is detailed and has many elements to explore.
- Some ruins can be dangerous, be careful!
How to Install Minecraft Ruins Mod ?
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Download Minecraft Ruins Mod
- Double-click on the file downloaded from Forge to run the installer.
- Unzip the downloaded file from the mod.
- Paste the downloaded file the folder .minecraft/mods
- Run Minecraft. Enjoy.