The RFTools Power mod is again a mod from the RFTools series. But it doesn’t need other RFTools mods. In the future, it is intended to be blocks that add all power, storage and power generator. Endergeneric, coal generator and power cells are intended to be transported from here.
Currently this mod only includes a new multi-block power store for massive power storage. Unlike the power cells currently available, this block provides more storage. But the advantage of the original power cells is that they are a multidimensional and disconnected multiblock. So they can be used to transfer power to other dimensions.
This mod does not require RFTools. If RFTools is available, recipes use RFTools components (machine base, dimensional parts). But that is the only link.
How to Install RFTools Power Mods
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Download Minecraft RFTools Power Mods
- Double-click on the file downloaded from Forge to run the installer.
- Unzip the downloaded file from the mod.
- Paste the downloaded file the folder .minecraft/mods
- Run Minecraft. Enjoy.