Pumpkin Onesie Skin will allow you to modify the appearance of your Minecraft character, becoming a teenager in a purple dress with pumpkins.
How to install Pumpkin Onesie Skin for Minecraft?
- Pumpkin Onesie Skin Download
- Save the downloaded image to your desktop and rename “steve” or “alex” (depending on your character).
- Open the .minecraft / versions / 1.15.x / 1.15.x.jar file with 7-Zip, Winrar or WinZip.
- Open the assets / minecraft / textures / entity folder.
- Rename the original image of “steve” or “alex” (backup).
- Paste the image of the skin that we have downloaded into the “entity” folder.
- You can now be a character in a purple dress with pumpkins!