Presence Footsteps Mod 1.15.2/1.15.1/1.14.4 that adds new sounds to both the footsteps that our character performs on the various materials that exist in Minecraft, as in the movement of the character on these blocks. Each block has different consistency and this produces a different sound when stepped on.
If you want to add a bit of sound realism to Minecraft, this mod will help you achieve a more complete atmosphere, when we are moving with our character.
New sounds added
It is impossible to list one by one the new sounds that this mod adds. I will however tell you some of them and I will let you discover the rest for yourself…
- When you step on a piston, you will notice that it has a new sound. But if you walk on the side of the piston, it will not have the same sound as if you walk on the top of the piston!
- Have you ever walked on a cake? Because the author has thought of that! When you walk on it, the sound of crushed cream will be heard …
- If you walk on rails, you will hear metallic and wooden noises.
- Walking on leaves will make you feel like branches are breaking under your feet …
How to Install Minecraft Presence Footsteps Mod ?
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Download Minecraft Presence Footsteps Mod
- Double-click on the file downloaded from Forge to run the installer.
- Unzip the downloaded file from the mod.
- Paste the downloaded file the folder .minecraft/mods
- Run Minecraft. Enjoy.