Ore Excavation Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4/1.13.2 that focuses on offering comfort and speed when performing certain tasks in Minecraft. For example, by mining a mineral resource block, we will obtain the entire mineral grain. By cutting down a block of a tree, we will get all the wood from the tree. While collecting crops with the hoe, we will get those mature crops from our orchards.
This speed and comfort is centered on the predetermined tools of the game and its associated functions, that is, the beak for mining, the ax for cutting down trees, the hoe for collecting crops and the shovel for digging the ground. If we use a tool for a task that is associated with it, we cannot benefit from the functions added by this mod.
How to Install Minecraft Ore Excavation Mod ?
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Download Minecraft Ore Excavation Mod
- Double-click on the file downloaded from Forge to run the installer.
- Unzip the downloaded file from the mod.
- Paste the downloaded file the folder .minecraft/mods
- Run Minecraft. Enjoy.