Neat Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4/1.12.2 is responsible for displaying a label on top of any creature in the game, and any creature added by a mod that adds new beings, that is close to the position of our character. This label will show us information related to the health of these creatures, the objects they will drop when they die and if they are active, the altered states.
The health bar determines the life of the creature. If the bar is green, it means that your health is complete, if it is yellow, it means that your health is average, while if the bar is red, your health is critical. In addition, within the bar a percentage will appear, and a number, which will more accurately indicate the level of health of that being. An object will appear in the right area of this bar, which is the one we will get by killing that entity.
How to Install Minecraft Neat Mod ?
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Download Minecraft Neat Mod
- Double-click on the file downloaded from Forge to run the installer.
- Unzip the downloaded file from the mod.
- Paste the downloaded file the folder .minecraft/mods
- Run Minecraft. Enjoy.