Nature’s Aura Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4/1.12.2 is responsible for adding the Aura to the game, which may be collected by players and used to operate various devices and mechanisms. The Aura is present in all living things that exist in Minecraft. Although we must be careful when extracting Aura from our environment, since we can cause a natural decay, which will not have good consequences, neither for us, nor for the environment.
The Aura is the axis on which we can develop new content, as well as operate certain elements that this mod adds. That is why it is important to make the guide, in English, which adds this mod, called Book of Natural Aura. In this guide we can see how the various elements that the mod adds and what are its functionalities work.
How to Install Minecraft Nature’s Aura Mod ?
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Download Minecraft Nature’s Aura Mod
- Double-click on the file downloaded from Forge to run the installer.
- Unzip the downloaded file from the mod.
- Paste the downloaded file the folder .minecraft/mods
- Run Minecraft. Enjoy.