Modular Assembly mod is a plugin for Modular Machinery. For this reason, the Modular Machinery mod actually needs to be installed first. It allows players to assemble modular machines with one click.
The purpose of this mod is to provide two functions:
1. When right-clicking on the controller, it will be placed directly in the controller if it does not contain a blueprint. This way, when the player receives a blueprint, it can be placed on the controller as quickly as possible.
2. When the controller is right-clicked with a custom item and the modular machine contains the corresponding blueprint. In survival mode it consumes blocks to build the blueprint. The location cannot have air or blocks other than the corresponding structure. Also, the construction phase consumes time. In creative mode it builds instantly and only replaces the relevant blocks if there is a build space.
How to Install Modular Assembly Mods
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Download Minecraft Modular Assembly Mods
- Double-click on the file downloaded from Forge to run the installer.
- Unzip the downloaded file from the mod.
- Paste the downloaded file the folder .minecraft/mods
- Run Minecraft. Enjoy.