Minimal Menu Mode is a small client mode used in the title and option screens of users. Allows the main buttons on the title and options screens to be changed independently. On the other hand, it adds a special button to reload recordings and display the save folder. It is designed to work only with the mod menu.
What are the features of this mod?
- Removes the opening text.
- Removes the “Java Edition” subtitle.
- Removes the single player button.
- Removes the multiplayer button.
- Removes the Realms Button.
- Removes Accessibility Button.
- Removes the language button.
- Removes copyright text.
- Pauses the creation of the background panorama.
- Removes the Realms notification button from the options screen.
- Removes the feedback button from the pause screen.
- Removes the bug report button from the pause screen.
- Removes the open to lan button in singleplayer.
- Removes the Open to Lan button in multiplayer.
- Adds a save folder button.
- Adds a reload save button.
How to Install Minimal Menu Mods
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Download Minecraft Minimal Menu Mods
- Double-click on the file downloaded from Forge to run the installer.
- Unzip the downloaded file from the mod.
- Paste the downloaded file the folder .minecraft/mods
- Run Minecraft. Enjoy.