Mine Menu 1.15.1 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 is a mod that will allow us to enjoy a new menu, in a circular format. In this menu, instead of storing game objects, we can store commands that we use often, to save us typing them each time, as well as avoid conflicts when we have several mods that use the same key, being able to create several key links.
In the image below we can see the circular menu that will allow us to store a large number of commands and key links. Although in the image we see nine boxes or slots, symbolized with a block of stone, within each box or slot we can create submenus, so we can create and store a good amount of key and command links.
How to Install MineMenu 1.15.1 Mod ?
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Download Minecraft MineMenu 1.15.1 Mod
- Double-click on the file downloaded from Forge to run the installer.
- Unzip the downloaded file from the mod.
- Paste the downloaded file the folder .minecraft/mods
- Run Minecraft. Enjoy.