Lucio Skin will allow you to turn your Minecraft character into one of the most partying characters, and one of the most popular Overwatch healers.
How to install Lucio Skin for Minecraft?
- Lucio Skin Download
- Save the downloaded image to your desktop and rename “steve” or “alex” (depending on your character).
- Open the .minecraft / versions / 1.12.x / 1.12.x.jar file with 7-Zip, Winrar or WinZip.
- Open the assets / minecraft / textures / entity folder.
- Rename the original image of “steve” or “alex” (backup).
- Paste the image of the skin that we have downloaded into the “entity” folder.
- You can now be one of the most popular Overwatch healers!