This mod adds a lot of different things from Kingdom Hearts games.
What are the features of the mod?
- It gives you more HP, strength, magic, defense, abilities and some boosts like Shotlocks. In this way, he develops a leveling system to become even stronger.
- It uses a Synthesis System to get keychains or consumables.
- At the bottom right is a Command Menu system.
- There is an extra menu to equip weapons, items, abilities, create parties and check your status.
- Allows you to cast spells and even spells with level ups.
- Drive Forms with growth abilities and allow you to use two hands with impromptu attacks.
- Allows you to perform Shotlock attacks using the focus stick.
- It provides various capabilities from three categories.
- It provides autoform capabilities and reaction commands for larger spells.
- Grants more than 15 new enemies, Heartless and Nobodies.
- There is a new dimension Awakening Station from which you can choose your path and first support.
- It has numerous configuration options to allow the best possible customization.
- It has massively configurable features with data packs, weapon stats, driver forms data, spell data.
What items does it contain?
- Includes over 120 Keyblades as well as KH 1, KH 2, KH BBS, KH Re:Coded, KH 358/2 Days, KH DDD, KH Chi and KH 3 keychains.
- Contains over 250 Organization XIII Weapons.
- Contains 13 music discs from various tracks.
- It contains a large number of synthesis materials and ores.
- Includes Synthesis Bag to store your Synthesis Items and prevent them from filling up your inventory.
- Wearing their robes includes the Organization XIII system.
- Keyblade Wielders contains lots of Armor from guessers and dark members.
- Contains consumables to use with the command menu.
Which blocks are there?
- Bug Blox from KH Re:Coded contains blocks with unique properties, some of which were once powered by redstone.
- Contains Magic Chest blocks that can be locked with a key.
- Includes a pedestal block to display your key blades.
How to Install Kingdom Keys 2 Mods
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Download Minecraft Kingdom Keys 2 Mods
- Double-click on the file downloaded from Forge to run the installer.
- Unzip the downloaded file from the mod.
- Paste the downloaded file the folder .minecraft/mods
- Run Minecraft. Enjoy.