Kacey Skin will allow us to adopt the appearance of a brown-haired girl, who wears a flower crown, a reddish plaid shirt, black pants and white sneakers.
How to install Kacey Skin for Minecraft?
- Kacey Skin Download
- Save the downloaded image to your desktop and rename “steve” or “alex” (depending on your character).
- Open the .minecraft / versions / 1.12.x / 1.12.x.jar file with 7-Zip, Winrar or WinZip.
- Open the assets / minecraft / textures / entity folder.
- Rename the original image of “steve” or “alex” (backup).
- Paste the image of the skin that we have downloaded into the “entity” folder.
- A girl with a plaid shirt, a wreath of flowers and black pants!