Isaac Skin will allow you to change the appearance of the Minecraft character, becoming the look of Isaac, from the video game The Binding of Isaac.
How to install Isaac Skin for Minecraft?
- Isaac Skin Download
- Save the downloaded image to your desktop and rename “steve” or “alex” (depending on your character).
- Open the .minecraft / versions / 1.14.x / 1.14.x.jar file with 7-Zip, Winrar or WinZip.
- Open the assets / minecraft / textures / entity folder.
- Rename the original image of “steve” or “alex” (backup).
- Paste the image of the skin that we have downloaded into the “entity” folder.
- You can now become Isaac, from the game The Binding of Isaac!