Cyclops Core library and Integrated Dynamics + Integrated Tunnels are required for this mod. Integrated Dynamics mode allows you to automatically generate the elements, fluids and energy contained in your network.
You can now set up automated production systems in a highly flexible way using the logic of Integrated Dynamics. With this mode where you interface with external machines; You can let them do things automatically with any combination of items, fluids, and energy. These combinations can be “As long as it rains, produce buckets” or “If there are less than 64 pieces of wood, produce planks using the Sawmill. It also allows you to create triggers such as crafting in the Crafting Table. This mod allows you to create triggers such as “On the Dynamics” from Integrated Dynamics. Provides in-game documentation and tutorials through the ‘of Integration’ book.
How to Install Integrated Crafting Mods
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Download Minecraft Integrated Crafting Mods
- Double-click on the file downloaded from Forge to run the installer.
- Unzip the downloaded file from the mod.
- Paste the downloaded file the folder .minecraft/mods
- Run Minecraft. Enjoy.