Hilbert Skin will allow you to change the appearance of your Minecraft character, becoming a male trainer of Pokemon Black and White.
How to install Hilbert Skin for Minecraft?
- Hilbert Skin Download
- Save the downloaded image to your desktop and rename “steve” or “alex” (depending on your character).
- Open the .minecraft / versions / 1.14.x / 1.14.x.jar file with 7-Zip, Winrar or WinZip.
- Open the assets / minecraft / textures / entity folder.
- Rename the original image of “steve” or “alex” (backup).
- Paste the image of the skin that we have downloaded into the “entity” folder.
- You can now become a Pokemon Black and White coach!