Worried about the health of your Minecraft? With the Health Overlay mod, players can now use over 20 health on the client side! This mod is used on the client side, replacing the default heart generator which always adds more lines. Health is now in the same order! But now it shows colored hearts and does the same with absorption. This mod also includes a config file that allows you to configure the RGB values of the hearts. Thus, it allows you to add and subtract the RGB values of the hearts as much as you want.
How to Install Health Overlay (Fabric) Mods
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Download Minecraft Health Overlay (Fabric) Mods
- Double-click on the file downloaded from Forge to run the installer.
- Unzip the downloaded file from the mod.
- Paste the downloaded file the folder .minecraft/mods
- Run Minecraft. Enjoy.