Ghost Skin is a new person identity, which will make you Lieutenant Simon ” Ghost ” Riley, one of the characters of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2.
How to install Ghost Skin for Minecraft?
- Ghost Skin Download
- Save the downloaded image to your desktop and rename “steve” or “alex” (depending on your character).
- Open the .minecraft / versions / 1.12.x / 1.12.x.jar file with 7-Zip, Winrar or WinZip.
- Open the assets / minecraft / textures / entity folder.
- Rename the original image of “steve” or “alex” (backup).
- Paste the image of the skin that we have downloaded into the “entity” folder.
- Now you will be Lieutenant Simon ‘Ghost’ Riley of CoD: Modern Warfare 2!