You can now optimize certain aspects of experiences in the Minecraft world with the FoamFix mod. This mod focuses on specific features of Minecraft. Those features are:
This mode focuses on memory usage. This is the main reason why FoamFix is made. Thanks to this feature, it has not been adopted in today’s modpacks.
Observations about the mod show that Java heap usage can go as low as 50%, especially with heavy modpacks! The use of TPS will be extremely beneficial, especially on larger servers. Ghost stack loading and network improvements don’t help the single player experience much. But it can be incredibly useful when trying to grow a multiplayer world.
How to Install FoamFix Mods
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Download Minecraft FoamFix Mods
- Double-click on the file downloaded from Forge to run the installer.
- Unzip the downloaded file from the mod.
- Paste the downloaded file the folder .minecraft/mods
- Run Minecraft. Enjoy.