Everyone deserves a more realistic Minecraft! This mod, on the other hand, uses fluid mechanics to combine in a more realistic way. Horizontally flowing liquids are not affected by this mode.
Fluids flowing down take the source with them. In order not to spoil the vanilla style, this mod is not a very realistic liquid simulation.
What are the features of this mod?
- Fluid supply blocks can flow down.
- You can eliminate endless water sources. Thus, it can still be created by placing Spring blocks next to fluid sources.
- You can pump liquids with pistons.
- Spring blocks are formed under naturally produced springs. For this reason, it prevents them from flowing down.
- Rain fills lakes and oceans. This is similar to the endless springs of water in vanilla.
How to Install Fluid Physics (Forge) Mods
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Download Minecraft Fluid Physics (Forge) Mods
- Double-click on the file downloaded from Forge to run the installer.
- Unzip the downloaded file from the mod.
- Paste the downloaded file the folder .minecraft/mods
- Run Minecraft. Enjoy.