It’s time to add the fictional environment to your Minecraft, from weird crustaceans to small fish! Aiming to add more fictional life, this mod is designed to spice up your game. This mod, which is still being updated, currently allows you to add 23 different creatures.
The current creatures this mod adds are:
- Blu Wee
- Pea Wee
- Banded Redback Shrimp
- Teal Arrowfish
- Swamp Mucker
- Flatback Sucker
- High-finned Blue
- Ornate Bugfish
- Phantom Nudibranch
- Spindly Gem Crab
- Flatback Leaf Snail
- Red Bull Crab
- White Bull Crab
- Wee Wee
- Vibra Wee
- River Pebble Snail
- Siderol Whiskered Snail
- Golden River Ray
- Night Light Squid
- Rubber Belly Glider
Besides 23 different creatures, you can add the following to your Minecraft with this mod:
- It adds food items for almost all living things.
- You can store up to 9 items in the Mudhorse Pouch.
- You can increase your swimming speed by adding Fwinged Boots to your Minecraft. However, Fwinged Boots is a new piece of armor that slows you down on land.
- The Spindly Gem Charm is another piece of armor that gives a few effects when worn but breaks after a short while.
- Adds Red/White Bull Crab Gloves.
- Many snail shell blocks are attached.
- You can bring three new spells to your Minecraft.
- Fluked Edge allows the user to jump out of the water if at the right angle.
- With the top cut, it allows mobs to launch a few blocks into the air when attacked in water.
- Crab’s Favor grants more experience drops when mobs are killed.
- The Swamp Digeridoo is an item used to command mud horses to fight for you.
- Adds two new banner patterns.
- The Gopjet Jetpack is a new piece of armor that allows you to fly through the air while on the water if you have water bottles or water buckets in your inventory.
- Spindly Emerald/Ruby/Pearl/Amber/Sapphire Charms are armor pieces that give a unique effect at the expense of durability.
How to Install Fins and Tails Mods
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Download Minecraft Fins and Tails Mods
- Double-click on the file downloaded from Forge to run the installer.
- Unzip the downloaded file from the mod.
- Paste the downloaded file the folder .minecraft/mods
- Run Minecraft. Enjoy.