You can now add extra buttons to your Minecraft. This is a small mod that adds some extra buttons and button related blocks to Minecraft. Such added blocks include panel-sized buttons, toggle switches, and some new detector tracks. Most of the blocks are to help streamline station design on the server. Also some buttons are more for fun. This mod can be used without the need for any mods.How does the configuration work?
This mod creates a standard Forge configuration file that will allow you to change the block IDs in case of conflict. Necessary operations can be done with this configuration file.
If there is any block you don’t want in this mode, you can disable it. You can set its id to “-1” in the config to disable it.
How to Install ExtraButtons Mods
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Download Minecraft ExtraButtons Mods
- Double-click on the file downloaded from Forge to run the installer.
- Unzip the downloaded file from the mod.
- Paste the downloaded file the folder .minecraft/mods
- Run Minecraft. Enjoy.