Extended Lights Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4 is focused on offering us new lighting systems from various light formats, modern decorative lamps and antique or rustic looking lighting elements. In addition to static lighting elements, which are placed at a fixed point to illuminate, we can also manufacture a flashlight that will allow us to illuminate our surroundings while we are walking.
All these lighting elements can be made from predetermined objects in the game, such as the glowtone and the blaze rods, among other elements. In the image above we can see all the lighting elements that we can make with this mod, including lanterns, candles, chandeliers, modern lights, and more.
How to Install Minecraft Extended Lights Mod ?
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Download Minecraft Extended Lights Mod
- Double-click on the file downloaded from Forge to run the installer.
- Unzip the downloaded file from the mod.
- Paste the downloaded file the folder .minecraft/mods
- Run Minecraft. Enjoy.