Essentials mode; extends automation and redstone in a balanced vanilla style!Here are a few key points about this mode!
• For each slot there is a single block chest that remembers the item types.
• There are self-cultivated agricultural lands.
• Provides simple and inexpensive product transportation and sorting.
• It has single block redstone circuits that can do logic or math.
Essentials has no worldgen. Thus, there are no features that destroy the balance. It only has in-game documentation and is highly configurable. It can be dropped into a modpack without issue.
How to Install Essentials Mods
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Download Minecraft Essentials Mods
- Double-click on the file downloaded from Forge to run the installer.
- Unzip the downloaded file from the mod.
- Paste the downloaded file the folder .minecraft/mods
- Run Minecraft. Enjoy.