If you want access to globally shared inventories, this mod is for you! Enderthing mod provides the ability to have globally shared inventories.
You can access the inventories this mod provides using the key on any Ender Chest. You can also place a lock on an Ender Chest to permanently bind it to this inventory. In this way, you can permanently bind your inventory.
What are the features of this mod?
- Ender Key: By shift-right-clicking on an Ender Chest, you can open the inventory corresponding to the key’s color code. Moreover, you can use this feature anywhere, anytime.
- Private Keys: These items act like regular keys. However, it is up to the player to open inventories rather than opening a general inventory. This means that other players will receive separate inventories.
- Ender Lock: By shift-right-clicking on an Ender Chest, you can permanently turn this chest into an Ender Key Chest. This allows hoppers and other pipes to access the crate.
- If you use the lock in a chest that is already keyed, the old lock will be unlocked. So old chests can be reused.
- If you want to unlock a chest, put the key in your hand and right click in the air.
- Private Locks: Similar to keys, they act like regular locks. However, custom chests cannot be automated as the inventory is only player dependent.
- Ender Key Chest
- Use Silk Touch to break your sight without losing sight, just like vanilla!
- Ender Packs: They share the same principles as chests and keys. Normal ones access the global network, private ones access the private network.
- Ender Security Card: When linked to a player, the card can be used to link a chest to the player. Thus, the inventory becomes automatable.
How to Install Enderthing Mods
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Download Minecraft Enderthing Mods
- Double-click on the file downloaded from Forge to run the installer.
- Unzip the downloaded file from the mod.
- Paste the downloaded file the folder .minecraft/mods
- Run Minecraft. Enjoy.