EmbellishCraft Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4/1.13.2 will take care of offering us a large number of new building blocks and decorative elements to decorate interior and exterior areas of our buildings. We can find new types of rocks such as basalt, jade, pizza, marble and basalt. These, and other, materials will allow us to create blocks, stairs, slabs, bricks, etc. Like new types of wood.
Beyond blocks, the mod will also allow us to manufacture various types of furniture. We will be able to manufacture tables, chairs, doors, new beds, new chests, pillows and lamps, among other things. The vast majority of these blocks and objects have a purely decorative functionality, except for the chairs, where we can sit, and the doors, which we can open whenever we want.
How to Install Minecraft EmbellishCraft Mod ?
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Download Minecraft EmbellishCraft Mod
- Double-click on the file downloaded from Forge to run the installer.
- Unzip the downloaded file from the mod.
- Paste the downloaded file the folder .minecraft/mods
- Run Minecraft. Enjoy.