It is Ears mod which is a fancy fashion feature and adds ears and tails to the player. Unlike tails, this mode occurs in all ear regions in 2D. As a result, it has a slightly more vanilla look. There is a wide variety of possible configurations. All of these are customized through the Ears Skin Manipulator.If we come to the question of why ears are used, the ease of the mod and its portability to different versions will be the answer. Inspired by the awesome 3D models and animations of Tails mod. But it is difficult to update it to any version because of the large processing system and all the data synchronization code. This mode stores all data in the player skin. Added to the player’s existing pars, literally beat adds 4 different new quads. Making skin that matches the ears is relatively easy.
How to Install Ears Mods
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Download Minecraft Ears Mods
- Double-click on the file downloaded from Forge to run the installer.
- Unzip the downloaded file from the mod.
- Paste the downloaded file the folder .minecraft/mods
- Run Minecraft. Enjoy.