Isn’t it time to feel more realistic when playing Minecraft? Here is the EarlyGame mode that will make the game more realistic! EarlyGame is a Fabric mod that focuses on changing the reality of the game.
This mod was made in the Fabric mod database. It revolves around the fact that there are no such mods for EarlyGame realism. It’s also inspired by two special Forge mods with the same premise as No Drilling and Natural Progression.
- Disabled the ability to obtain wood from drilling trees.
- Appropriate tools are required to collect stone and wood.
- It provides the possibility of chopping logs to make wood and wood to make sticks.
- Rocks and sticks are produced naturally all over the world.
- There are different types of cobblestone.
- There are makeshift flint tools.
- Adds copper items, tools, and armor.
- It adds knives and saws that serve as alternatives.
How to Install EarlyGame Mods
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Download Minecraft EarlyGame Mods
- Double-click on the file downloaded from Forge to run the installer.
- Unzip the downloaded file from the mod.
- Paste the downloaded file the folder .minecraft/mods
- Run Minecraft. Enjoy.