Would you like to add a new look to the armor and shields of your Minecraft? Then this mod is for you! The Customizable Elytra mod allows your leather and armor shields to be painted the same. It also allows banners to be placed on them.The Elytra mod allows you to combine your leather armor and shields until you get the color you want. Using the vanilla painting system, this mod also lets you use commands. So you can use commands to give yourself a specific color.
You can paint and customize your magical Elytra as you wish. Moreover, while doing all these, the spells are also protected.
You can remove the paint from the leather armor or shield you paint at any time. You can remove the paint by right-clicking on the cauldron filled with water.
How to Install Customizable Elytra (Fabric) Mods
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Download Minecraft Customizable Elytra (Fabric) Mods
- Double-click on the file downloaded from Forge to run the installer.
- Unzip the downloaded file from the mod.
- Paste the downloaded file the folder .minecraft/mods
- Run Minecraft. Enjoy.