The Crock Pot from Don’t Starve is now in Minecraft! Similar to Don’t Starve, this mod aims to give players a Crock Pot experience. This mod, which also combines Minecraft parts, has been redesigned.
Crock Pot, in its most general definition, is a mode used for cooking with basic ingredients. Different effects have been added to the dishes to make them more interesting and useful. It also adds some of the foods used for cooking to the Crock Pot.
This mod also adds Crock Pot high tiers that suit Minecraft’s progression style much better. Because different recipes call for different Crock Pot layers. On the other hand, this mod also included more than 40 different dishes and effects.
How to Install Crock Pot Mods
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Download Minecraft Crock Pot Mods
- Double-click on the file downloaded from Forge to run the installer.
- Unzip the downloaded file from the mod.
- Paste the downloaded file the folder .minecraft/mods
- Run Minecraft. Enjoy.