Corpse Mod 1.15.2/1.15.1/1.12/1.13/1.14 Minecraft Mod
Corpse Mod 1.15.2/1.15.1/1.12/1.13/1.14 is responsible for generating a corpse of our character after dying, for whatever reason. After reviving, we can go to our body to recover the items we had in our inventory before we died. If we press the right mouse button on the body we will access its inventory. Once the inventory has been emptied, the body will disappear from the ground.
If after an hour we do not recover the contents of the body’s inventory, it will become a skeleton, although we can also recover its inventory. The bodies will not burn in the lava, nor by the effect of fire, nor can they fall into a vacuum.
Other interesting functions can be found after pressing the «U» key. We can access a history of our deaths, as well as see what coordinates our body is in. Also from here we can click on «Location», which will generate a link in the command line, which after clicking on it will teleport us to the exact point where the body of our character lies.
How to Install Minecraft Corpse Mod ?
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Download Minecraft Corpse Mod
- Double-click on the file downloaded from Forge to run the installer.
- Unzip the downloaded file from the mod.
- Paste the downloaded file the folder .minecraft/mods
- Dying, in Minecraft, is no longer a problem!