Controllable Mod 1.15.2/1.15.1/1.14.4/1.12.2 is responsible for adding compatibility to use various types of controls, or controllers, in the Java version of Minecraft. That is, with this mod installed we can play Minecraft with several control models, including Xbox and PS4.
Once this mod is installed, we can use the PlayStation 4 wireless controller (via USB) or the Xbox One controller (via USB, wireless adapter or wireless Bluetooth). In addition, the mod adds the usual menus and on-screen buttons of the versions of Minecraft for consoles.
How to Install Minecraft Controllable Mod ?
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Download Minecraft Controllable Mod
- Double-click on the file downloaded from Forge to run the installer.
- Unzip the downloaded file from the mod.
- Paste the downloaded file the folder .minecraft/mods
- Run Minecraft. Enjoy.