With the Compact UI mod, you can add new lists to your Minecraft world. These extremely useful lists added with the mod are:
- World list
- Resource pack list
- Server list
Installing the Compact UI mod, which offers a variety of lists, is also extremely simple. First of all, you need to download the appropriate version of the following versions to your computer. Then you have to put the mod in the ‘mods’ folder. You can see the necessary details in the information section. Finally, you can easily use compressed parts of the vanilla user interface.
How to Install Compact UI Mods
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Download Minecraft Compact UI Mods
- Double-click on the file downloaded from Forge to run the installer.
- Unzip the downloaded file from the mod.
- Paste the downloaded file the folder .minecraft/mods
- Run Minecraft. Enjoy.