This mod creates custom command buttons to use in-game. Comment GUI Buttons work with preset chat messages, commands like “/warp home”. It also works for anything that goes into the chat box.
How to create buttons:
• First of all, you need to open the menu in the game with the G key.
• You must type the Name and Command you want to register on a button.
• Activate by pressing the + button.
The button you created will now automatically appear in the menu so you can use it whenever you want! When you press the button, the command you recorded will be written and executed automatically.
This mode currently supports up to 20 buttons.
How to Delete Buttons:
• First you need to open the “Delete” button.
• You must press the button(s) you want to delete.
• Finally turn off the “Delete” button.
Note: After deleting some, the buttons may appear broken. Just close the menu and open it again. That way it will fix itself.
How to Install Command GUI Buttons Mods
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Download Minecraft Command GUI Buttons Mods
- Double-click on the file downloaded from Forge to run the installer.
- Unzip the downloaded file from the mod.
- Paste the downloaded file the folder .minecraft/mods
- Run Minecraft. Enjoy.