Clear Water 1.14.4 is a mod that is responsible for modifying one of the novelties that were added in one of the recent major Minecraft updates. The blurred vision of our character underwater will go down in history thanks to the elimination of that visual effect of murky water.
With this mod installed, the vision of our character, underwater, will be the same as always. That is, with this mod installed the vision of the character under water will improve substantially, since that “blur” or “fog” that appears on the screen when the character is submerged will be eliminated.
How to install Clear Water Mod for Minecraft 1.14.4?
- Download Minecraft Forge 1.14.4
- Download Clear Water Mod 1.14.4
- Double click on the file downloaded from Forge to run the installer.
- Paste the downloaded file from the mod into the .minecraft / mods folder
- Now you can see clear and crisp under the waters of Minecraft!