Clay Bucket Mod 1.15.2/1.12.2 is a really simple mod, which will allow us to create an existing object, such as a cube, but with other materials, somewhat more coherent in fact, than making an iron cube. The mod allows us to use clay to create clay cubes.
Clay cubes are much cheaper to make than an iron cube, basically because it costs more to get iron than clay. In addition, these buckets will allow us to collect and transport both water and lava. Although they have only one use, that is, after emptying a bucket of water or lava, the bucket will disappear.
Its manufacturing process is really simple. First we will need to place three units of clay on a crafting table, to obtain the clay cube. Although this cube is not yet prepared, first we will have to pass it through the oven so that the clay hardens. You can see the process in the following image
How to Install Minecraft Clay Bucket Mod ?
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Download Minecraft Clay Bucket Mod
- Double-click on the file downloaded from Forge to run the installer.
- Unzip the downloaded file from the mod.
- Paste the downloaded file the folder .minecraft/mods
- Run Minecraft. Enjoy.